Sunday, September 26, 2010

So its been a while...

I've been known to go a while between posts. A couple of months isn't the rarest thing. But almost two years is quite a hiatus. Lets face it - being a working mommy hardly leaves me time to do the dishes. But there has been some crafting to be had over the past few years, so it makes sense to share what I've been doing...

A few updates...

  • I've determined that spinning is just not for me. So I'm going to sell my spinning wheel. Interested? Leave me a comment and I'll email you with details.
  • Applique turns out to be a good craft for the intrepid traveler. Portable, limited chance of confiscation (although I've lost a few pairs of embroidery scissors).
  • Haven't been so into knitting lately, although that may change shortly (see below).
  • Oh, and we're having another baby in January! So if life seems busy now its only going to get crazier.
So welcome (back) to my blog! I can't imagine it'll take almost two years for me to post again...

No comments: