Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Finisher

Last week I think I earned the title of "the finisher". I finished three projects - Baby Hat for Beta, the Cashmere Scarf and my pink and green gloves. I'm quite pleased with all of them, however the Cashmere Scarf turns out to be a bit of an issue for its recipient. After one day of wear, my husband was covered in white and green fuzz. Covered. I didn't really think about this because it didn't really shed on me while it was being knit, but it seems to be really attrached to Scott's wool coat. I am now looking for potential solutions...
But the other projects are great, and the gloves will keep my hands warm once this global warming-induced indian summer cedes...

1 comment:

Liza's Pages said...

Who knew it would fuzz like that! Can your DH wear the scarf with a lighter coat? Congratulations on being a finisher. Have you finished the cable post-Enron sweater, too? I didn't see it on the UFO list. My UFO list is too embarrassingly long to post. Much love, Mums