Friday, May 11, 2007

Yes, I'm still doing this blogging thing...

I could imagine how one might think that this crafty-caroline thing has been abandoned. What with the limited posts and all...
Actually, however, life has been nuts and blogging seems to have fallen victim to lack of time. Since I last posted, I've been doing two jobs - my new job, and the old one which is still ongoing until sometime in the middle of June, commuting to Philly for a few days as week, finalizing the deal on the house, and being a supportive and helpful daughter as my mom and Marsha got Civil-Union-ized. Oh, and we're planning the move, which is probably not that difficult considering all that we have to do is have the moving people show up and they pack up all our crap. Not to gloat, but there is no move like a full service move. But we still have to get things organized, get our asses into temporary housing and clean this place up.
In the midst of the mayhem, I received a great package from my Secret Pal last week, which included a beautiful skein of Socks that Rock (yay!), More Sensational Socks, some yummy chocolate, bath salts and jelly bellys. Thank you secret pal! I'm so looking forward to making some cool socks!

No comments: