Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bonjour from Montreal!

Scott and I are in Montreal this weekend celebrating our anniversaire. In honor of our location, I will intersperse this post with some random francais. Although I have no idea how to put accents in the right places. I'm sure that'll offend some frenchies, but hopefully they will get over it.
We are eating well - we went to an awesome Vietnamese place in China town - Phuoc Loi - which was some of the meilleur Vietnamese I've had in a long time. And last night nous avons mange a L'Express, which was tres bien. Ce soir, we are going to Au Pied du Cochon. Can someone say Porc?
Salut and tomorrow we'll return to Philadelphia a bit more rotund... and with no pictures cause I forgot the camera!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! Happy Anniversary!