Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sock it to me...

Its been sock central around here lately. I finished knitting the purple socks a while ago, but just sewed in the ends. They are quite yummy!

Then we started Scott's socks. I say "started" because the pair that was in progress was completely frogged and I'm starting from scratch. Scott picked one of the many "Gentleman's Socks" from Knitting Vintage Socks and they are starting to come together.
Now I get why the colorway is called "camouflage." Check out my little stitch marker - I made a bunch, putting my massive bead collection to work.
Today, I went to my LYS to get some Secret Pal gifts. I got some good gifts, but ended up with more things for me, including four baby blanket patterns (yes, four) from Mac and Me and one from Blue Sky Alpacas, along with stash for a present baby blanket.

So the socks are going to take a little rest for now while I get going on the blanket.
Another lazy Saturday around here (although, honestly, I've done a lot already today) and then we head into the city for a dinner with my dad and step-mom. I LOVE the weekend!

No comments: