Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Big Loser

I'm not one for resolutions. If it's time for a change, it's time for a change - no need to wait until New Years. However, right now happens to be time for a change, and it coincides with the time of year when lots of people make changes. After a honeymoon during which I indulged in every kind of turkish delight possible, including the better part of an entire lamb (ok, well I'm not sure, but its probably a fair estimation) and another six months of enjoying all sorts of food made using all our registry loot and fairly inactive life, its about time to start eating with some discipline and getting my tush back to the gym. I've rejoined weight watchers online, and am participating in the biggest loser contest at my gym at work. With some work, hopefully I can get back to my pre-wedding buff shape...and fit back into some items of my wardrobe that are now just decorations for my closet since they are way too small! Too bad knitting doesn't count as exercise...

No comments: