Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bugs

I seem to have caught a nasty bug. So has my husband. I have caught a stomach virus, and my husband has caught the syndrome of the need to watch sports on tv. Its unclear when exactly Scott's virus began (mine began on Sunday), but I've been noticing for the past few weeks, Sunday bring the drone of "i want to watch football". Interestingly enough, Scott demonstrated no interest in football when we were dating or engaged. Perhaps it is related to our ridiculously large television - it even makes me want to have a superbowl party (well, not enough to actually have one, but almost). I take no issue with watching college basketball, but this football thing has thrown me for a loop. What's next? Golf?
My days at home have given me some time to do some spinning. However, I've found that crafting while ill can lead to disappointing results, so no pictures today!

No comments: