Saturday, February 24, 2007

Crafty Caroline, Master Sushi Chef

I lived in Japan for about a year in 2001 (more on that another time). Before I went to Japan, I loved sushi. When I lived in Japan, I loved sushi even more. And when i returned from Japan, I started making my own sushi. Here is last night's dinner, as documented by twice pulitzer prize nominated photographer, my husband.





Yum yum yum

Tomorrow is the sale at String. I'm as so excited - hoping for some massive finds, but am bringing cash, because lord knows that String is a place one could go massively out of control with the stash enhancement. Until then, I'm just going to spend my Saturday chillin', watching tv (Notting Hill is on right now - excellent!) and working on the sock. Oh, and looking over my new book, Favorite Socks. Lots of ideas...

No comments: