Tuesday, February 06, 2007

In from the Cold!

I know that Al Gore is right and that things are definitely amiss with the climate. But its still damn cold in Vermont, or at least it was this past weekend. Five of my friends/co-workers (fortunately, these are one and the same!) had a girls weekend at one woman's home in Vermont. Here we are embarking on a one hour hike in 8 degrees F weather.

When you are a passenger in the car for an four and a half hour drive, you get lots of time to knit. So I finished my first adult sock on the way home from Vermont to New Jersey.

The second sock is already coming out better, but there are a lot of opportunities to improve sock technique.

These are knit in Claudia's Handpainted using Judy Gibson's Generic Toe-up pattern. I'm excited to finish these and work on something with a bit more of a pattern.

No comments: