Friday, February 23, 2007

Relpax to the Rescue

Migraines absolutely suck. Totally debilatating. Every couple of weeks or months, the throbbing starts, and then all bets are off. That means its time to take my favorite medication, and lie down until it all passes. And that is what I did yesterday after 2 hours of work. I hadn't had one in a while, but that doesn't make them any better. And the replax leaves me with its own distinct hangover-type feeling for the next day, which I guess is better than the migraine, but still crappy.
After everything passed, and I got a bunch of work done (from my bed), it seemed like an opportune time to try the short row heels again. Armed with my trusty copy of Simple Socks Plain and Fancy, and an amazingly thorough resource compiled by Knitwerk, i was able to turn the heel. Once I got the hang of it, it was fine, but goddamn was that hard!

Max found the heel intriguing too.

No comments: